These terms and conditions are for the use of this website. If you are interested in doing business with us and would like to see our terms of business and rates: please complete our contact form.
This website is the official website of Digital Acorn Limited and is © Copyright Digital Acorn Limited 2006-2019.
Commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this website or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of Digital Acorn Limited is not permitted. You may however copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
The term “Digital Acorn Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose primary place of business is “2nd Floor, 5 Cattle Market, Hexham, NE46 1NJ” and the company registered office is “16 Shaws Park, Hexham, Northumberland, NE46 3BJ”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- You acknowledge that any suspicious actions performed on this site may result in the time, date and IP address being logged. Suspicious actions include but are not limited to attempts to inject code via URL manipulation, form “post data” manipulation or the use of reserved characters in forms. Normal use of the site will not result in any logging of this type. Attempting to bring down the site or access the server whether for recreational or malicious purposes will result in the logged information being passed to the appropriate authorities.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and audio. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Additionally this website may contain or operate using materials that are in the public domain, these elements are subject to their licences.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Digital Acorn Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If any provision of this Legal Notice is held by any valid court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of this Legal Notice shall continue to be valid.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.